Back to the top
What you need to know about our product
This product starts out strong being certified USDA organic. Couple that with our trade secret formulation method which gives you a multifunctional product that works for all skin types – one step and you’re done saving time and money. Get ready for your skin to feel alive again with a beautiful glowing, radiant appearance.
Why people love it:
- Glowing & Radiant. Over 90% of these oils are cold pressed to retain vital minerals, vitamins and nutrients. Wake up to the appearance of glowing, radiant skin.
- Silky & Supple. Moisturize your skin with all-natural oils right from nature.
- USDA Organic. We know that just because it says organic, doesn’t always mean it’s organic. By law, you can say you’re organic if you’re 95% organic. The remaining 5% is other ingredients/chemicals permitted by your state. That’s not the case with us. Our Earth & Elm Nourishing Oil products are made from completely organic ingredients, and don’t contain any non-organic ingredients or additives, and never any chemicals.
- Toxic-Free. We believe in providing the cleanest products possible. Everything we use is found in nature. We don't use isolates or excessively processed compounds. Free of all chemicals, synthetics, parabens, phthalates, fillers and additives.
- 100% Botanical & Essential Oils. Only the highest quality oils sourced from all over the world and they are not diluted or mixed with anything. Handcrafted in small quantities to ensure freshness.
- All-In-One. Moisturizers, cleanses, tones plus more.
- Fresh Citrus Aroma
- For All Ages & Skin Types – absorbs quickly into your skin – lightweight.
- Bioelectric Mapping® Technology. We discovered a proprietary formulation method that shows us what your skin wants. We then designed our products to provide optimal nutrition to your skin to give the appearance of glowing, radiant skin.
Experience for yourself the powerful and effective results - you won't be disappointed.
Risk free, 90 day 100% money-back guarantee.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis)
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Virgin Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)
- Organic Cold Pressed Lemon Oil (Citrus limonun L.)
- Organic Cold Pressed Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia)
- A proprietary blend of:
- Organic Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Organic Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Organic Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata var geniuna)
- Organic Frankincense Oil (Boswellia serrata)
Lightly and gently spread product over the entire body from the neck down. Your skin may require more initially. Apply more often to dry or hard tissue areas. It is best to use right after a shower, but can use anytime.