While you can buy some expensive and fancy cleansing tools for your face and spend and arm and a leg, a better and more affordable option is to invest in a konjac sponge. A konjac sponge can do all that an expensive face cleansing tool can do just without all of the fancy additions.
With just this simple sponge, you can wipe away all of the impurities on your face in one wash. The konjac sponge is a gentle exfoliator that is derived from the konjac root from Asia. There are many ways to use them along with many benefits of using them.
To help guide you in using your konjac sponge, here are all of the different uses and benefits that can be taken from it:
- Gentle For Sensitive Skin: Even though exfoliation is often hard for those with dry or sensitive skin because of the abrasiveness, konjac sponges are actually very gentle on the skin. Because of this, those with extremely dry or sensitive skin can also benefit from these tools. They are much gentler than the average scrub but still do the same job.
- Can Easily Remove Makeup: Aside from just being a cleanser, konjac sponges can also be used to efficiently and safely remove makeup. Rather than washing your makeup away with your hands or an oil-based product, you can just use soap and water to remove all of your makeup after a long day.
- Great Exfoliators: Their primary role is to act as an exfoliator which is what they are best at. They will wash away all of the dead and useless skin cells that prevent your skin from being happy and healthy. From this, you will be left with a glowing complexion.
- Last For A While: While some exfoliators and washing products have a short or limited shelf life, konjac sponges can last for a long time. As long as you rinse it thoroughly after every wash, you can use each sponge for up to a month before having to switch to a new one for cleanliness reasons.
- Different Types For Different Reasons: Konjac sponges come in a variety of colors for different reasons. Each color signifies that a different active ingredient is present. For example, black konjac sponges are made from activated charcoal which has its specified benefits.
- Can Be Used On Face And Body: One of the biggest benefits is that konjac sponges are adaptable and can be used on both the body and the face. Aside from being used for either one or the other, konjac sponges are great in that they work well for both.
Overall, if you don’t feel like spending a ton of money on a cleaning tool, you can just use a konjac sponge. While they wont provide you with the same results as an expensive tool, they will do what they need to do to leave your skin feeling healthy and refreshed.
Looking for 100% chemical-free, all-natural nourishing face and body oils? Check out Earth & Elm Nourishing Face Oil and Earth & Elm Nourishing Body Oil. Subscribe to our Trusted Health Club newsletter for more information about natural living tips, natural health, oral health and skincare. If you are looking for more health resources make sure to check out the Trusted Health Resources list.
Abigail Wise is an aspiring teacher, writer, and editor. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Education with an emphasis in Creative Writing as well as working towards her teaching credential. She hopes to receive her Masters of Arts in English as well as go on to be a full-time teacher, writer, and editor.
Founder Ray Spotts has a passion for all things natural and has made a life study of nature as it relates to health and well-being. Ray became a forerunner bringing products to market that are extraordinarily effective and free from potentially harmful chemicals and additives. For this reason Ray formed Trusted Health Products, a company you can trust for clean, effective, and healthy products. Ray is an organic gardener, likes fishing, hiking, and teaching and mentoring people to start new businesses. You can get his book for free, “How To Succeed In Business Based On God’s Word,” at www.rayspotts.com.