OraMD Original Strength
OraMD is a powerful all-natural tooth oil that replaces toothpaste and mouthwash.
OraMD has been clinically proven in a University of Kentucky study to kill every type of periodontal bacteria. Gum sensitivity, gum problems and other oral issues can take months to develop and require time to correct. Follow our 3-Step OraMD Oral Hygiene Program for best results.
Each drop of OraMD:
- Fights cavities, plaque and tartar
- Has inter-dental access thereby getting in between the teeth and below the gum line to kill periodontal bacteria
- Eliminates bad breath
- Polishes teeth
- Gentle on your teeth and safe for braces, veneers, bonds, fillings, crowns, and dentures
- Leaves a fresh, super clean mouth and long-lasting fresh breath
- When first using OraMD you will feel a powerful sensation as it kills unwanted bacteria
- Safe and recommended for children ages 3 and older - start with one drop. Adult supervision recommended.
- Shell life 3 years unopened and 6 months opened
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF ORAMD
If you prefer to use toothpaste with OraMD, then use OraMD after using your toothpaste.
Made with 100% pure botanical and essential oils:
- Sweet almond kernel oil
- Spearmint leaf oil
- Peppermint leaf oil
There are many different properties (characteristics, actions, compatibilities) for the above three oils. Our unique, customized blend has specific values of menthol, terepenes, ketones, esters, aldehydes and other components giving the best possible result.
OraMD oils are insecticide, herbicide and fungicide free.
No fluoride, chemicals, GMO's, abrasives, or additives.
OraMD is handcrafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality.
For best results follow the 3-Step OraMD Oral Hygiene Program:
1. Floss once a day
2. Brush morning and evening: Wet toothbrush, turn bottle upside down (do not shake), drop 1-5 drops (1-2 drops when first starting) of OraMD onto the bristles and brush as directed. Those who have sensitive gums should increase the amount at their own pace. Be sure to brush your tongue. OraMD can be powerfully minty so stay within your comfort zone.
Brushing Technique: Hold the OraMD Toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and brush in a short, circular motion with the bristles penetrating the gum line as you brush. Apply firm but light pressure. This gentle sweeping action along the gum line will dislodge the soft material containing foreign particles, bacteria and plaque thereby reducing cavities and preventing gum infection. Brush the outer surfaces, and the chewing surfaces. For optimal results use our uniquely designed OraMD Toothbrush.
3. Rinse and gargle morning and evening: 1-2 drops in an ounce of water.
TIP: For drops to come out slower turn bottle at a slight angle approximately 45 degrees.
Serious gum issues take months to develop and require time to correct. Follow this 3-Step OraMD Oral Hygiene Program for best results.
OraMD is 100% natural and the real benefit to patients is that it not only kills bacteria, but can replace toothpaste, mouthwash, and even breath fresheners. As a leading authority on dental wellness, I highly recommend OraMD. I can assure you, that if you use this natural product and follow the oral hygiene program in my book, you'll see significant improvements in your oral health. OraMD is the only oral care product I endorse.
Tom McGuire, DDS. - Best selling author and world's leading authority on preventative dentistry
This is a welcomed and much needed product. I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful product in OraMD. You have provided a healthy alternative for me to dispense to my patients. They love it and so do I. Not one patient that has tried it doesn't use it and like it but when they return give it astounding 'I love it.' As we know that is half the battle in oral health care... getting patients to use the product. With the positive research, great compliance, taste and healthy alternative to unhealthy, abrasive, toxic, over-the-counter dentifrices - this is a welcomed and much needed product. Thanks again!
New research study conducted at the Center for Oral Health Research at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY shows OraMD ingredients to have effective antibacterial activity against Gram positive and Gram negative oral bacteria. This suggests that the beneficial clinical effects in reducing periodontal inflammation may be due to the antibacterial effects of the oils.
Frequently asked questions are located in our knowledge base system. Each link below will open in a new tab.
- How much product do I receive?
- Does OraMD really work?
- Has there been testing done to prove that the product works?
- What are the ingredients in OraMD?
- How do I use OraMD?
- Does OraMD have a guarantee?
- How long does a bottle of OraMD last?
- What is the difference between OraMD Original and OraMD Extra Strength?
- Will this cure my problem?
- Will OraMD help my bleeding gums, plaque buildup, bad breath, gingivitis or gum disease?
- How long does it take to start seeing results?
- What should I expect to see and feel when using OraMD?
- Should I use my toothpaste or mouthwash with OraMD?
- Should I rinse my mouth out after brushing with OraMD?
- How can OraMD get to the bacteria deep in the gum line?
- What type of toothbrush should I use?
- Can I use an electric toothbrush?
- Can I use a Water Pik with OraMD?
- Can I use foam or polystyrene plastic cups?
- Should I continue to floss when using OraMD?
- Are there any side effects from using OraMD?
- Is OraMD safe to use with braces/crowns/artificial dental work?
- Is it safe to swallow OraMD?
- Does OraMD whiten the teeth?
- What about fluoride?
- Since OraMD does not have fluoride, how can I stop cavities?
- Can I use too much OraMD?
- Once I have reached my desired results, should I continue using OraMD?
- Can I dilute OraMD? It is too strong for me.
- When I use OraMD I get a tingling or burning feeling in my mouth.
- Do the ingredients in OraMD kill the good bacteria too?
- Is OraMD safe for my enamel?
- Do people have any reactions to the product?
- Can OraMD be used during pregnancy?
- Can OraMD be used while breast feeding?
- Is OraMD safe to use on pets?
- How fresh is the product when purchased?
- What is the shelf life of OraMD?
- I understand your product is all natural. Is that true?
- Can I mix baking soda and OraMD?
- Has the product been FDA approved?
- What is the pH of this product?
- How do I use OraMD to help with bad breath?