OraMD Original Strength
With OraMD you can expect a fresher, cleaner feeling immediately. Gum sensitivity and other oral issues can take months to develop but you can get immediate relief from the discomfort of gum sensitivity while your body normalizes itself. The time it takes for your body to normalize itself will vary greatly from person to person.
Each drop of OraMD:
- cleans your teeth
- softens plaque and tartar making them easier to brush away
- has inter-dental access that travels below the gumline killing periodontal bacteria where they thrive.
- kills bad breath
OraMD keeps your mouth cleaner, fresher, longer...
Made with pure ingredients of Sweet Almond Oil, Spearmint Leaf Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil.
- have been proven to kill periodontal bacteria in a University of Kentucky Clinical Study.
- help create a healthy environment in your mouth
- polish teeth
- help prevent costly dental procedures, when using the OraMD 3-Step Oral Hygiene Program
OraMD leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you've ever experienced before.
OraMD is also available in an Extra Strength formula. This formula contains the same ingredients as the Original, but is just formulated to be more potent. The Extra Strength OraMD is more aggressive at killing periodontal bacteria.
- 100% pure, all-natural
- Chemical free
- GMO free
- Abrasive free
- Fluoride free
- Safe for everyone ages 3 and up
- Safe for use with braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures
- One year, 100% money-back guarantee
Gum sensitivity and other oral issues can take months to develop but you can get immediate relief from the discomfort of gum sensitivity while your body normalizes itself.
The time it takes for your body to normalize itself will vary greatly from person to person, and based on the severity of your condition, which could take anywhere from a few months to a year or longer.
We ship same day if ordered by 3:00pm EST, Monday - Friday.
24/7 representatives available to take orders and answer most questions over the phone (1-888-423-7500)
Place 2-5 drops on a toothbrush, and brush as usual. May be used as a liquid toothpaste, mouth rinse, and breath freshener. For best results follow the 3-Step Oral Hygiene Program:
1. Floss once a day
2. Brush morning and evening: Wet toothbrush, turn bottle upside down (do not shake), drop 1-5 drops (1-2 drops when first starting) of OraMD onto the bristles and brush as directed. Those who have sensitive gums should increase the amount at their own pace. Be sure to brush your tongue. OraMD can be powerfully minty so stay within your comfort zone.
Brushing Technique: Hold the OraMD Toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and brush in a short, circular motion with the bristles penetrating the gum line as you brush. Apply firm but light pressure. This gentle sweeping action along the gum line will dislodge the soft material containing foreign particles, bacteria and plaque thereby reducing cavities and preventing gum infection. Brush the outer surfaces, and the chewing surfaces.
3. Rinse and gargle morning and evening: 1-2 drops in an ounce of water.
TIP: Refresh mid morning and mid afternoon, 1-2 drops on tongue or one spray (if you use OraMD Fresh Breath Spray) and coat gums, teeth and mouth.
New research study conducted at the Center for Oral Health Research at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY shows OraMD ingredients to have effective antibacterial activity against Gram positive and Gram negative oral bacteria. This suggests that the beneficial clinical effects in reducing periodontal inflammation may be due to the antibacterial effects of the oils.
Frequently asked questions are located in our knowledge base system. Each link below will open in a new tab.
- How much product do I receive?
- Does OraMD really work?
- Has there been testing done to prove that the product works?
- What are the ingredients in OraMD?
- How do I use OraMD?
- Does OraMD have a guarantee?
- How long does a bottle of OraMD last?
- What is the difference between OraMD Original and OraMD Extra Strength?
- Will this cure my problem?
- Will OraMD help my bleeding gums, plaque buildup, bad breath, gingivitis or gum disease?
- How long does it take to start seeing results?
- What should I expect to see and feel when using OraMD?
- Should I use my toothpaste or mouthwash with OraMD?
- Should I rinse my mouth out after brushing with OraMD?
- How can OraMD get to the bacteria deep in the gum line?
- What type of toothbrush should I use?
- Can I use an electric toothbrush?
- Can I use a Water Pik with OraMD?
- Can I use foam or polystyrene plastic cups?
- Should I continue to floss when using OraMD?
- Are there any side effects from using OraMD?
- Is OraMD safe to use with braces/crowns/artificial dental work?
- Is it safe to swallow OraMD?
- Does OraMD whiten the teeth?
- What about fluoride?
- Since OraMD does not have fluoride, how can I stop cavities?
- Can I use too much OraMD?
- Once I have reached my desired results, should I continue using OraMD?
- Can I dilute OraMD? It is too strong for me.
- When I use OraMD I get a tingling or burning feeling in my mouth.
- Do the ingredients in OraMD kill the good bacteria too?
- Is OraMD safe for my enamel?
- Do people have any reactions to the product?
- Can OraMD be used during pregnancy?
- Can OraMD be used while breast feeding?
- Is OraMD safe to use on pets?
- How fresh is the product when purchased?
- What is the shelf life of OraMD?
- I understand your product is all natural. Is that true?
- Can I mix baking soda and OraMD?
- Has the product been FDA approved?
- What is the pH of this product?
- How do I use OraMD to help with bad breath?