What you need to know about our product
OraMD Tooth Oil and Mouthwash
The Natural Solution for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Applications (see directions for more info):
- Gum disease, periodontal disease, gingivitis, pyorrhea
- Bleeding gums, gum infection, thrush
- Red, swollen, sore, or sensitive teeth or gums
- Canker sores, gum boils, mouth sores
OraMD and the 3-Step OraMD Optimum Oral Hygiene System:
- Replaces toothpaste, mouth rinse and breath freshener
- Polishes teeth and fights cavities, plaque and tartar
- Has inter-dental access to allow product to seep in between the teeth and below the gum line to kill bacteria
- Clinically proven to kill periodontal bacteria
- Leaves a fresh, clean feeling unlike anything you have ever experienced
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, fillings, crowns, and dentures
- Safe and recommended for children ages 3 and older - start with one drop (Adult supervision recommended)
- Shelf life 3 years unopened and 6 months opened
Made with 100% pure Botanical and Essential Oils:
- Sweet Almond Kernel Oil
- Spearmint Oil
- Peppermint Oil
There are many different properties (characteristics, actions, compatibilities) for the above three oils. Our unique, customized blend has specific values of menthol, terpenes, ketones, esters, aldehydes and other components giving the best possible result.
- OraMD oil are insecticide, herbicide, and fungicide free.
- No fluoride, chemicals, GMO's, abrasives, or additives.
For all applications follow the 3-Step OraMD Optimum Oral Hygiene System listed below with the following instructions:
- For Gum disease, periodontal disease, gingivitis, pyorrhea:
- These conditions usually take months to develop and can take months to correct.
- We recommend OraMD Extra Strength.
- For Bleeding gums, gum infection, thrush:
- We recommend the OraMD Original
- Red, swollen, sore, or sensitive teeth or gums:
- We recommend the OraMD Original
- Canker sores, gum boils, mouth sores:
- We recommend the OraMD Original
- In addition to using the 3-Step System we recommend putting 1-3 drops on a cotton swab and swabbing the affected area 3-5 times a day.
3-Step OraMD Optimum Oral Hygiene System
- Floss once a day with OraMD Floss
- Brush morning and evening: Wet toothbrush, turn bottle upside down (do not shake), drop 1-5 drops (1-2 drops when first starting) of OraMD onto the bristles and brush as directed. Those who have sensitive gums should increase the amount at their own pace. Be sure to brush your tongue. OraMD can be powerfully minty so stay within your comfort zone.
Brushing Technique: Hold the OraMD Toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and brush in a short, circular motion with the bristles penetrating the gum line as you brush. Apply firm but light pressure. This gentle sweeping action along the gum line will dislodge the soft material containing foreign particles, bacteria and plaque thereby reducing cavities and preventing gum infection. Brush the outer surfaces, and the chewing surfaces. For optimal results use our uniquely designed OraMD Toothbrush.
- Rinse and gargle morning and evening: 1-2 drops of OraMD in an ounce of water.
TIP: For drops to come out slower turn bottle at a slight angle approximately 45 degrees.
CAUTION: Do not use electric toothbrushes with OraMD as the plastics used may not hold up to the menthols in this product. Recently, manufacturers have been moving to a lesser quality plastic that warps when it comes in contact with our tooth oil.
POTENTIAL SOLUTION: Run your electric toothbrush under medium hot water for 10 - 20 seconds.
For best results, try using our line of products: OraMD, the Dr. Bass OraMD Toothbrush, and the OraMD Pure Unwaxed Dental Floss.
OraMD is handcrafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality.
OraMD is 100% natural and the real benefit to patients is that it not only kills bacteria, but can replace toothpaste, mouthwash, and even breath fresheners. As a leading authority on dental wellness, I highly recommend OraMD. I can assure you, that if you use this natural product and follow the oral hygiene program in my book, you'll see significant improvements in your oral health. OraMD is the only oral care product I endorse.
Tom McGuire, DDS. - Best selling author and world's leading authority on preventative dentistry
This is a welcomed and much needed product. I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful product in OraMD. You have provided a healthy alternative for me to dispense to my patients. They love it and so do I. Not one patient that has tried it doesn't use it and like it but when they return give it astounding 'I love it.' As we know that is half the battle in oral health care... getting patients to use the product. With the positive research, great compliance, taste and healthy alternative to unhealthy, abrasive, toxic, over-the-counter dentifrices - this is a welcomed and much needed product. Thanks again! Dr. Nina Foley - Franklin, TN
New research study conducted at the Center for Oral Health Research at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY shows OraMD ingredients to have effective antibacterial activity against Gram positive and Gram negative oral bacteria. This suggests that the beneficial clinical effects in reducing periodontal inflammation may be due to the antibacterial effects of the oils.
Must say that I am amazed to see some progress within a week! I started on the 1st of the month and I can tell some lighter color in my gums, moving from bright pinkish-red to medium-pink. They feel and look smoother too, not so "spongey", very little bleeding now. My mouth feels so much fresher, too. When I read other reviews about how much fresher these people said that their mouths felt after brushing with this oil, I thought 'sure, right,' I was very skeptical. They were honest, it does make a difference! I use it 2 times daily, morning and before bed. I must admit that I still use a little toothpaste BEFORE using Ora oil, as I like some of that sudsiness in my mouth, but the toothpaste never helped my gums, before. I switch back and forth in soft bristle brushes from an Adult GUM brand brush to a Childs Soft Bristle brush, brand-forgotten. I use the Extra Strength Oil because of gum disease. It just slightly burned a little the 1st time I used it, not now. About 5 mins after brushing with the Oil it feels like a Minty-cold blizzard in my mouth! The fresh feeling lasts about an hour, the super-clean feeling of my teeth lasts until I eat again. I feel that there is going to be more progress ahead with this product, and I will stay with the stronger version, for now. I am taking Vit. C and started that 1 Month before the Oil. Nothing changed until I started the Oil. I will begin using a water pick type flusher at noon, this week. Ora means "Pray" in Latin, interesting!
I have been using OraMD products for over 15 years. Growing up, even with regular visits to the dentist for cleanings the tip of my tongue would get sore from plaque buildup on the back of my lower teeth. I started using OraMD & have been able to reduce my DDS visits, no more plaque issues EVER, n have better breath. 10 years n the hygienist & DDS were shocked how clean n well my mouth was after not having ANY DDS visits. THANK YOU n I shared your website with them!