"I look beautiful and feel hydrated!"
Let the power of Organic Sweet Orange Oil rejuvenate your skin
Glowing & Radiant Skin fueled by the power of nature
The citrus peel oils in our products are known to contain copious amounts of Vitamin C. Combined with the acidic quality of the oils; the result is a brighter, glowing complexion.
Sourced from places you can trust
Every ingredient we use spends as little time as possible sitting before being prepared. The ingredients we use don't spend months traveling the globe in preservatives before we receive them. Our farmers take them straight from the plant, cold-press them immediately, and we begin formulating. Minimizing the length and complexity of the sourcing process allows us to avoid the use of harmful preservatives and maintain the integrity and potency of the ingredients.
Bioelectric Mapping Technology
We use a trade secret formulation method that embraces the biodynamic electric activity generated by your body. Bioelectric Mapping® identifies previously unrecognized nutrient interactions that take place when you feed your body or skin. We have discovered how to map those nutrient interactions which show us what the body needs for optimal nutrition. We then apply that research to support internal body harmony by selecting natural ingredients based on what the body needs to perform at peak performance. The results are a more balanced and holistic approach giving way to products that are unique, powerful, and very effective.
What you need to know about our product
This product starts out strong being certified USDA organic. Couple that with our trade secret formulation method which gives you a multifunctional product that works for all skin types – one step and you’re done saving time and money. Get ready for your skin to feel alive again with a beautiful glowing, radiant appearance.
Why people love it:
- Glowing & Radiant. Over 90% of these oils are cold pressed to retain vital minerals, vitamins and nutrients. Wake up to the appearance of glowing, radiant skin.
- Silky & Supple. Moisturize your skin with all-natural oils right from nature.
- USDA Organic. We know that just because it says organic, doesn’t always mean it’s organic. By law, you can say you’re organic if you’re 95% organic. The remaining 5% is other ingredients/chemicals permitted by your state. That’s not the case with us. Our Earth & Elm Nourishing Oil products are made from completely organic ingredients, and don’t contain any non-organic ingredients or additives, and never any chemicals.
- Toxic-Free. We believe in providing the cleanest products possible. Everything we use is found in nature. We don't use isolates or excessively processed compounds. Free of all chemicals, synthetics, parabens, phthalates, fillers and additives.
- 100% Botanical & Essential Oils. Only the highest quality oils sourced from all over the world and they are not diluted or mixed with anything. Handcrafted in small quantities to ensure freshness.
- All-In-One. Moisturizers, cleanses, tones plus more.
- Fresh Citrus Aroma
- For All Ages & Skin Types – absorbs quickly into your skin – lightweight.
- Bioelectric Mapping® Technology. We discovered a proprietary formulation method that shows us what your skin wants. We then designed our products to provide optimal nutrition to your skin to give the appearance of glowing, radiant skin.
Experience for yourself the powerful and effective results - you won't be disappointed.
Risk free, 90 day 100% money-back guarantee.
Shelf life: 13 months
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis)
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Virgin Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)
- Organic Cold Pressed Lemon Oil (Citrus limonun L.)
- Organic Cold Pressed Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia)
- A proprietary blend of:
- Organic Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Organic Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Organic Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata var geniuna)
- Organic Frankincense Oil (Boswellia serrata)
Lightly and gently spread product over the entire body from the neck down. Your skin may require more initially. Apply more often to dry or hard tissue areas. It is best to use right after a shower, but can use anytime.