Argan oil is something that is used in skincare and haircare products all of the time - and claims to be lifechanging for your body. Argan oil originated from the argan tree in Morocco and has quickly spread worldwide.
What makes it so good for your hair and skin is it abundance of nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. There are many ways to use argan oil to benefit your skin and hair, and to help you out, we have compiled a list of the top uses of argan oil in your beauty routine:
- Moisturize Your Skin: The most common use of argan oil is as a skin moisturizer. Because it is so rich in vitamin E, it can reach deep into your skin and keep it feeling refreshed and hydrated. On top of that, it is non-irritating so even those with sensitive skin can use it.
- Condition Your Hair: Just as with your skin, argan oil can also help to deeply moisturize your hair. After using argan oil on your hair, it will feel softer and silkier and the fizziness may even be tamed down. There are many different ways to use argan oil in your hair, so find the product that works best for your hair style.
- Style Your Hair: On top of conditioning your hair, argan oil can also help to style your hair. Because it is able to tame down frizzy hair, you can use it to make your hair more manageable and do what you want it to do. Simply rub a few drops in after blow-drying and see how easy your hair is to style.
- Reduce Aging: On top of being a great skin moisturizer, argan oil can also greatly help to reduce the effects of aging on your skin. It can make you look younger and glowing for years to come. It will also fight off wrinkles, fine lines, and marks.
- Hydrate Dry Skin: If you have dry skin conditions such as eczema, argan oil can be a great way to provide your skin with some relief and moisture without damaging it more. Because it is non-irritating, your skin will drink up the oil without any further problems.
- Reduce Acne: Along with dry skin conditions, argan oil can also help with acne problems. While most moisturizers make acne worse, argan oil actually soothes your skin and makes it heal faster. Argan oil is not greasy so it will not add more grease into your acne-prone skin.
- Fight Stretch Marks: Stretch marks can be a pain to get rid of, especially when you are pregnant, but argan oil can help to reduce the amount of puckering in your skin and eventually minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Overall, there are a ton of great uses and benefits of argan oil which is why it can be found in so many different products. Not only is it good for hydration, but there is a multitude of ways that you can implement argan oil into your daily beauty routine to feel healthier, happier, and refreshed daily.
Looking for 100% chemical-free, all-natural nourishing face and body oils? Check out Earth & Elm Nourishing Face Oil and Earth & Elm Nourishing Body Oil. Subscribe to our Trusted Health Club newsletter for more information about natural living tips, natural health, oral health and skincare. If you are looking for more health resources make sure to check out the Trusted Health Resources list.
Abigail Wise is an aspiring teacher, writer, and editor. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Education with an emphasis in Creative Writing as well as working towards her teaching credential. She hopes to receive her Masters of Arts in English as well as go on to be a full-time teacher, writer, and editor.
Founder Ray Spotts has a passion for all things natural and has made a life study of nature as it relates to health and well-being. Ray became a forerunner bringing products to market that are extraordinarily effective and free from potentially harmful chemicals and additives. For this reason Ray formed Trusted Health Products, a company you can trust for clean, effective, and healthy products. Ray is an organic gardener, likes fishing, hiking, and teaching and mentoring people to start new businesses. You can get his book for free, “How To Succeed In Business Based On God’s Word,” at www.rayspotts.com.