What you need to know about our product
This product starts out strong being certified 100% USDA organic. Couple that with our trade secret formulation method which gives you a multifunctional product that works for all skin types – one step and you’re done saving time and money. Get ready for your skin to feel alive again with a beautiful glowing, radiant appearance.
Why people love it:
- Glowing & Radiant. Over 90% of these oils are cold pressed to retain vital minerals, vitamins and nutrients. Wake up to the appearance of glowing, radiant skin.
- Silky & Supple. Moisturize your skin with all-natural oils right from nature.
- Pores Appear Smaller giving the appearance of smoother, more radiant skin.
- Reduces Appearances of Blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, spider veins, and discoloration.
- Acne. Cleanses the pores of dirt, bacteria and impurities.
- 100% USDA Organic. Many of our clients know that just because it says organic doesn't mean it is 100%, but this face oil is. By law you can say your organic if your 95% organic. The remaining 5% is other ingredients/chemicals permitted by your state.
- Toxic-Free. We believe in providing the cleanest products possible. Everything we use is found in nature. We don't use isolates or excessively processed compounds. Free of all chemicals, synthetics, parabens, phthalates, fillers and additives.
- 100% Botanical & Essential Oils. Only the highest quality oils sourced from all over the world and they are not diluted or mixed with anything. Handcrafted in small quantities to ensure freshness.
- All-In-One. Moisturizers, cleanses, tones plus more.
- Fresh Citrus Aroma
- For All Ages & Skin Types – absorbs quickly into your skin – lightweight.
- Convenient For Traveling
- Bioelectric Mapping® Technology. We discovered a proprietary formulation method that shows us what your skin wants. We then designed our products to provide optimal nutrition to your skin to give the appearance of glowing, radiant skin.
Risk free 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Virgin Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis)
- Organic Cold Pressed Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum L.)
- Proprietary blend of:
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca)
- Organic Frankincense Oil (Boswellia serrata)
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)
- Organic Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Organic Ylang Ylang oil (Cananga odorata var geniuna)
Gently apply 2-4 drops of product to your face and decollage in a circular motion. You skin will require more drops initially. Best results when used twice a day, morning and evening.
Within the first 30 days some people may experience a brief blemish breakout. This typically lasts from 1-2 days, possibly up to a week. If a breakout does occur, this is a sign that your skin will be ridding itself of toxins that have built up over time. Our botanical oils help to gently and naturally remove toxins and build-up that have accumulated from use of chemical-laden skincare and cosmetic products. It's important not to get discouraged during this brief detoxifying period, because once it ends, your skin will emerge with a more beautiful and radiant appearance.