For the Discomfort of Sore Back/Neck, Swollen Joints, Sore Muscles, Muscle Strains, Sprains, Headache, Bug Bites, Cold Sores and More.
ReliefMD uses a revolutionary new approach to extract living nutrients from plants and nuts in order to deliver a 100% pure formula of botanical oils (from nature herself) to feed our body the nutrients it wants. ReliefMD is a massage in a bottle.
For the Discomfort of:
For the Discomfort of:
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits)
- Sport Workouts (use before and after)
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Burns, including sunburns (apply every few minutes for an hour)
Swipe one drop above upper lip just below the nose, one drop across the forehead, and then lightly cover affected area (do not rub in). Use three times per day, or as needed. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive tissue. Keep out of the reach of children – do not ingest. Do not use on open wounds. Best to apply immediately after burns and insect bites, stings, workouts, bruises and sprains. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any natural products.
- Almond – is used in skin care because it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing the skin), as a remedy for dry skin conditions, and as a relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching. These excellent emollient properties help the skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. Almond oil is also used in the medical field to help treat various forms of dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus – is a powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties. It stimulates the blood flow which directs more healthy oxygen to the brain and to the point of application.
- Peppermint – has anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. For medicinal uses, studies have shown peppermint oil to be effective as an analgesic, a tonic, an antispasmodic, and for daytime sleepiness. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) – is accepted by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as an over-the-counter external analgesic, primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor – is antiseptic, analgesic and antispasmodic. Germany has approved Camphor for the treatment of rheumatism (externally). Camphor oil is applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching.
- Spearmint – is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, and in skin care, it is used as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Olive – Olive oil has been used to nourish and moisturize skin.
“I was bitten by a spider last week and my hand swelled up and formed a black area in the middle. The pain was constant and terrible but nothing seemed to help… including Aleve, Asprin, etc. This went on for days. Then I slipped and fell on that hand and screamed with excruciating pain.
I told my husband to do something/ anything so he got out the ReliefMD and put some directly on the bite area. Moments later it still hurt but was feeling much better. That was the last time I mentioned the bite and hurting.”
Susan Baker, KY
“My contractor who is renovating my Den is a little older and takes Celebrex for the pain in his knees. He says his joints hurt after a hard days work (and I work him hard). After suggesting he take home a partial bottle of ReliefMD, he came in the next morning raving about how his knees did not hurt this morning. His wife was with him and said it worked for here too and wanted to buy some.”
“Used the Relief when I played golf (one time) I was amazed with just one use how I felt.”
Your purchase comes with a 1-Year, 100% Money Back Guarantee
To Place Your Order Over the Phone, Call Toll Free, 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days Per Week:
Your information will be private and secure
In Stock. Order Today, Ships Today
(when you order by 3pm EST – ships from Lexington, KY USA)
Includes USPS Delivery Tracking #.
Shipping Transit Times:
Inside USA: Packages typically take 2-5 business days to arrive.
Outside USA: Packages typically take 7-10 business days to arrive.
Express shipping option is also available in checkout.
*Orders placed by 3pm EST on weekdays will ship the same day. All other orders will ship the following business day.